Thursday, December 23, 2004

D and The pillow talk

went to see D last nite around 11 pm and stay over. D was talking about the drawing class how crowed it was . There were a girl who sometimes modeling for class stood next to D during the session . Her drawings are skilled, D admited. The lady who runs the drawing group was crazy as usual. She was patrolling around like cop; now and then gave out some instruction or advise to several drawers which D thinks made her more visiblely crazy than doing any good. I ask D that M was there or not? M is middle age lady whom i had a 10 min conversation during my 30 min visit to the art openning in soho. She is also a long good friend of The crazy cop- like lady running the drawing group. i was a lillte hungry and D wanted to make me a lillte sandwitch but i declined the offer and ate the pecan butter icream in stead in bed. we were sharing the same spoon. D asked me how my smoking going. " Back on the patch again" i answered his question and looked the other way...
we cuddle up in bed; i felt a warm body pressed against my back...
" Do you stop for good this time?" D talked over my ears
" no" i replied.
" why?"
" i still have a desire ...."
" to smoke"
" my teeth are hurting" i changed the subject.
" went to dentist got them bleeched 2 days ago " i turned facing up to the ceiling and so did D. My hands were crawling over.
" we should go to bed" D said
" i got to see a client early the morning for some consultant work"
" ok" i turned to D.
we kissed and...
It was hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home