Saturday, December 25, 2004

kodakrone high way


kodakrone high way
Originally uploaded by bofo.
While my partner taking leak behing the rock, i decided to lie down on my stomach right the middle the kodakrone highway . All I did is try to glue me eyes to those paralel yellow lines and folow them with my eyes all the way to the far end of the road. Somehow i believed they would meet at certain poitn where i could not see. Got back to the car, i was planing in my head that i would look down the road for the whole time to see those two separate yellow lines would become one at last . The car drove off where we were and heading up the road. The hot wind blew against my face genltly. so relaxing so free. The buddha bar cd playing its chill out music, i leaned back my seat started to hym along with its tune. And just for a moment of unawereness , i forgot what i susposed to do as i planned out few miniutes ago. we were not driving thru this road again and i would never have a chance to find out the two yellow lines would became one or not....i asked myself that would i be back here one day in the future? would this kodakrone hight way still the same as the one i laid on flat that day. would the yellow lines fade? i was afraid to know and all i did was taking the picture of it....turned to my partner i asked" where are we going from here?" To see the shakepere arch. He replied with his hand reaching out and rub my head. I just stared in space and mumble" the arch"...

1 Comments:

Blogger madabandon said...

if i were those eyes
that is what i wonder
if i were those eyes

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home