Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Erasure

i went to see Erasure concert at Iriving plaza tonite. I stood at same spot as last concert ( Zero 7). They was great. Amazing famboyance constumes. I like the one he wore sparkle yellow boot and underwear with two purple feather fans. At one time i got pulled out by a groupof lesbo who i did not know to dance. i was shy trying to make some moves. The girls were drunk screamig and singing along. After 5 min, I excuted myself and got back to my spot. I did know why i had kind of mixed feeling to hear those great old songs like Sometime, Drama, Oh! lamour...At the end i picked up one lillte golden sparkle star and save it in my walllet for souvernir, the good fun 80's ...

1 Comments:

Blogger madabandon said...

I remember seeing Stereolab there with you once and how amazing the music was, its trance-like steadiness and the incredible shifting layers and I saw two of my favorite former students and they said to me "we thought we might run into you here."

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home