Wednesday, August 03, 2005

UPS

i stayed home all monday for the my new phone delivery. i waited and waited til 2 pm. I got the ups slip taged on the door said "1st attemp". I called ups and made arrangement to pick it up that eve. I rode my bike 2.4 miles to the UPS center located in masbeth. i waited 1 hr 15 min to be told " sorry we could not locate ur package. " i was so pissed off. i Was so angry and disappointed that i rode my bike so hard and fast . I got home i wanted to write a complain. Then i thought I should be glad that i rode home safe. I could be killed on the damed busy trucking 56 rd. I discovered there is a canada dry bottling nearby and a street named Andrew. Then It's worth the ride. Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger madabandon said...

B. careful, B.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home