Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Summer 2006 in short

I went to DMV this morning to take the test for the motocycle learner permit. I passed the exam. i went home schedule my BRC. Hopefully i will get my motorcycle license and a scooter by mid september. I have two reference for scooter which are the Yamaha Vino 125 or the Vespa Grandtourismo. I prefer the Vino since it cheaper and good choice for the beginer like me. I have 3 more weeks of school then i will have a brake finally. There are so many things happened now but they all on the agenda so it seems like nothing happened at all in my notion of the inexpectation. I am looking forward for the one week hiking in Alsace, France at the end of august. My realtioship with Andrew going steady but some how i felt it become more routine than romantic lately. I am missing my sister. i went to see Madonna concert a week ago. I did enjoyed it but i think she could do better with the dance choregraphy and the wardrope. She was tired...

1 Comments:

Blogger madabandon said...

she's tired...she's been at it a long time ;-p

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home