Tuesday, December 05, 2006

coffee or me

it has been 2 months after i broke up with A. I felt fine until couple days ago i was stroked with loniness. So i created a profile and posted on one of those personal website. I started reading all the replied and felt tired and discouraged. " coffee" or " dinner".... " getting to know you" is all the same to me. Actually i stop drinking coffee for 3 days now and thanks God i still eating dinner. Getting to know ...hum it sound likes let fuck now and see we could fuck again. i am just bittered. My final exams are one week away. I could not wait for my vacation in newzealand at end of december. This time i will do the bungy jump. I actually booked the jump at the harbour bridge in Auckland. I need some thing " shock" the hell out of me otherwise i felt so jaded. Coffee or me? i said no decaf, please. Hey i am angry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home