Sunday, December 26, 2004

Problems

just got home from work. I am not tired yet so i did log in and read 2 bloggers which i have been checking out oftently last several days. One bloger is madabandon and the other is extremeways. Coincident. they both wrote about their own problems. Madabandon has impaired vision in one eye although he is a talented composer and painter. He madly show us the picture of the good eye . Extremeways listed his medications with their pro and con. and how they clinically effect his body and mind. This is overwhelm me . As I read their blogs, my feeling stir up inside. J, i feel your loss. T, i feel your sickness. I knew J quite some time now. T, i never met you. but my compassion to you both are the same .no more no less. i didn't know what to write anymore at this point . From the bottom of my heart, i just want to say that there is an ordinary human being out there who is listening to and caring about you . You are not alone. Be strong.

2 Comments:

Blogger madabandon said...

I walk around sometimes with my left eye shut. It is very strange, doing this. But I like it. I just can't go outside or I would quickly get run over by a car or dog or bike or...

Thanks for reading. Thanks for writing...

1:01 PM  
Blogger Theo said...

That's what we all need... to be listened to. Besides, you're not at all an ordinary human beeing. I'm glad I came across your profile one night of solitude.

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home