Friday, December 24, 2004

violet lotus, thailand 2003


violet lotus
Originally uploaded by bofo.
" b it's cool and your photos are excellent...your writing is good too. i want to read more...but it makes me sad also...complicated".

I messaged to J on Gdar to check out my blog. The quote above is what he wrote back to me. I felt bad that made him feeling sad. My relationship to J quite complicated but i treasure it as one of my unique experiences in life. His talents touch me as well as his heart and i am graceful for that. There are something in this world left incompleted and it meant to be that way, i believe. So we are all keep on searching for the missing pieces to finish the love puzzle. J , I delicate this poem to you from G.O'keefe:

nobody sees a flower
really,
to see
is to take time,
Like a friend taking time.


p.s
J, could you just smile while reading this. Don't feel sad. just cheerish the lotus for me. It's pretty thing rises above the muddy water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home