Tuesday, February 15, 2005

41


b
Originally uploaded by bofo.
I was at the counter in the ski rental shop. A cute young blond guy in the back tight ski outfit asked me:
" what is your shoe size"
" 8 and haft" i replied with flirting smile.
" what's your european size? " he asked again.
" what? " i responsed with puzzle.
" I duno, you tell me" i looked down his tight and scratched my chin.
" let's see" he looked up the convert table glued on top the counter.
" It 's about 41" he answered in proud.
" A hah" i was nodding my head.
" we 're in up stated NY" my friend H whispered and kicked me at the legs .
" i know, so what is about the european size? Are we still in NY? " i challenged H.
" I am going to ask about his dick size tomorrow if he asks my shoes size again. " i was bitching away.
" 41" i mumbled and sat down aside.
" Let see it will fit" i tried on the ski shoes and hoped it would not fit so i could chat with that guy in tight one more time.
" it's fit. damn" I was disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home