Saturday, February 26, 2005

Fearless buddha, Peaceful warrior

"...The essential overview of the Buddhist and Shambhala Training paths of contemplative practice in everyday life. This program will explain the central principles of these two wisdom lineages and clarify their inter-relationship, which forms the spiritual and secular foundation of our center. Suitable for beginners and experienced practitioners alike, there will be talks, discussions, and meditation instruction. If you’d like to gain a fuller perspective of the core teachings and practices of our Shambhala Buddhist tradition – this program is highly recommended! ..."

I am up early this morning preparing myself for a whole day lecture at the shambhala center. It took me 5 min to find the $25 coupon so i can redeem it for the tuition. I did not go out last night. Instead i was in cleaning mode and try de-clutter the appartment which soon to be clutter again. I did speak to david on the phone. We spoke about the plan where we going to stay , go, do while we are in Buenos Aires in the first 2 week in April. He seems to be annoyed but i don't why and what. At one point he said to me that i would not care what we are going to do over there anyway. I thought he was tired. I feel like there is a spring between us. The more we push it closer the more it springs out further. I hope i can absorb some thing from today lecture to understand the "spring" . Otherwise i just enjoy the class itself with or without "spring" theory. Oop i am now hungry. Off i go, the noodle bowl....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home