Monday, February 28, 2005

The last day

I went to park with my meditation group today for the last view of the Gates. We did a meditation walk. Supprisingly I had a great time. I thought it would be a bad idea going to the park on sunday which is also the last day of the Gates standing. I took some more pictures but mostly the people in the park rather than the gate itself. It was full of energy. The dog barking , the phone ringing, the children crying....sound so lively and not annoying as i thought. After the walk, we gathered at Steve's appartment nearby. I Have not met steve before. He Just joint the Group. He Has so many Buddha images int the house for a white guy with jewish back ground. He has amazing white marble bathroom detailed with greece pattern tiles . I almost fell into the toilet as i flushed it. It suck the water down with tremedous force as it comes from the black hole. Toilet vs Cosmo. The meditation walk is working like a charm; let say wind charm. Nikki is snoring on the couch behind . She watched the oscar with me. Too bad they did not have the best animal role nomination. Then She might bark " who will be the bitch?". Good nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home