Tuesday, March 08, 2005

gay.com

" Konstantin and I also am looking for serious long-term
relationship. I am 25
years old guy. I have brown eyes and kind heart (I think so :-) I am
romantic
person and looking for someone who find place in my lonely heart. I
think that
romantic is necessary because romantic make feelings save for a very
long time.
I don't want temporary relationship so I hope for decency and
honesty. I am
looking for person who I can trust, become true friends and partners
if things
will work out. I hope one day I find him and my searches will be
over. Please,
write me and tell more about you because profile is very little to
know person
enough. I will tell you more about myself in my next letter as well.
I like to
read, I good comedy and make people smile.

I hope you are interested and I will find your letter in my mailbox. ....."

P.s i hope he sent to the right mail box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home