Wednesday, March 30, 2005

A kiss of denial

I am about going to bed but i write this down quick before snooze. I had a dream that all man are created equal...just kidding! Actually my dream was i and doctor H took a coffee break together. I have a crush onhim since he started working at the hospital. I thought at first he was gay but it utrned out he married with kid. I am flirting with him now and then but he is always keep a straight face with me. Back to the dream which we were heading to a coffee shop but suddently he changed his mind . I told me that he would like togo to the theme park instead. So we did. We took a roller coaster ride. As we were riding downhill fast, he was screaming loud . I turned to him and gave him a kiss on his lip. Supprisingly he kissed my back. After that he said we should head back to work. The break is over. The thrill was so short but intense like the roller coaster ride. i called it a kiss of denial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home