Tuesday, March 22, 2005

sleeples in new york city

I fell asleep for 1 hour then here i am. I made myself a bowl of instant noodle with some letuce and alot hot chili. It was delicious. My tongue was on fire. I put on my dental cap with bleech. No more eating and drinking til morning. I took an ambien and sat om ny bed with the lap top. Earlier i was chatting on line. B insited to see my gential shot. He was such a german cock pit. A seemed to be a nice guy who wanted to see me asap. He set a date then called back to cancel 'cuz he just found out he will be out of town. It was Not supprising at all. T* called and talked about his new experience which he was trying to purifiy his body by drinking his own piss. I was not making this up. He was kind of guy into mythology and "god knows what" film documentaries. I called J . I was glad that mabel is ok and i felt bad that i made him upset. At last , not least, D called and asked me to come and sleep over. I said I am having a period. Just kidding! Actually i want to stay home and considered drinking my own piss as T* recomened. Just a thought of that idea , i could not urinate. My goodness. Oop my head started feeling oozy. The amien made its call. Good nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home