Sunday, April 24, 2005

Yaffa cafe

I had dinner with T after work at Yaffa last night . I sat by the door where i could stare at the painting of Elvis, Morrison and Liz Taylor. There was a status which i did not know what it was. It looked like Jacko. I had Vetable soup and a spinach salad with vinegeret dressing. It Was delicious. May be i was hungry. I And T start talking about our waitor. He is so young. I guess he is baout 21 yo. He Brought a wrong crepe to our table. He served us soup without spoons. He put ton of sugar in my Ice tea and not even stir it up. But we still like him. There was something naive and vibe about him that make people forgive. On the way out the cafe, i glanced at him. He was taking break and eating pancake. I said to him" have a good one".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home