Sunday, May 08, 2005

three musketeres and a bitch ( in a good way )

Finally three of us met in at Jon's apartment. I arrived at 10 pm. Mabel is lovely as usual al thou she gave me attitude tonite. she is so cute and get away with it. Jon and Thierry were drinking whiskey. It is interesting to hear about the " drunk- on- command cuture " from Thierry and to discuss with Jon about " bandaras philosophy" after Thierry left. I got home and made myself some soup. I missed playing guitar after messing around with Jon's acoustic Yamaha spanish guitar. When Thierry asked me where i am planning my next trip; it then occured to me why and what really keep me on going to different places? Did i hold mysel up as a wall as Jon comment ? I might not know the answers but i am pretty sure if i got myself a guitar, i will be exciting for several day and then i will jade it as i was 2 decade ago when i had my last lesson. In short, i had a great time with Jon and Thierry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home