Thursday, August 04, 2005

rosa wanted to box

she is 82 year old little tough fragile pale looking lady who barely saw a doctor in her life. She was brought into er with c/o adomianl pain. Upon the arrival she just wanted to leave on her bare foot and punched any one got near to her. she did not like the hospital. Somehow i got engaged in a conversation with her. All i wanted was to help i said sincerely. i put a pair of sock over her aging crooked toes. She did not hit me. She let me draw her blood. She said to me that she saw my face and then she let me...i wonder what was my face looked like then. I don't think it was my sweet talk. Maybe she saw i was frightened over the issue of her leaving and getting sicker as well as she was frightened over the issue of her staying and not getting better. Is That how we understood each other. May be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home