Tuesday, August 08, 2006

replay

i did some study this morning but i fell that i could not focus. I was so distracting with worry and feeling stucked with responsibilty. Then i found myself checking out naked pics on the internet. Got boring... I decided to get outside so i took my rollerblade and get down to Battery park. It was nice lying on the grass next to the water and enjoy doing nothing...there was a live jazz playing in the park...there was people running , reading , talking...and then i fell right into my pattern checking out more pecs and butt baking under sun.....straight and gay....i caught myself again in fantasy world...i hop in the subway and went home... ate dinner and watching movie on TV which happened to be just another old episode of " sex in the city".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home