Sunday, December 26, 2004

isomia

It is almost mid night. I am awaked. Siting and blogging while listening to my music library via itune in the shuffle mode. This night, tonight, i can feel it will be a long night ; it 's even longer with the cold air sneaking thru my windows. My mind is wandering with endless thoughts. what is being and what's not. Right this moment 12:01 am, the song " the ballad of lucy jordan " by Mrian Faithful playing out from my destop speakers , made me felt so pittyful. Took my eyes off the screen, i glanced at the lillte magnet " mona lisa" sticking onto my two draws files cabinet. I grin. The song " Alexander's ragtime band" sung by Louis Amstrong was on followed by "les passagers" by Etienne Daho. I love to play my itune in the shuffle mode. The inexpection of expectation. I am not quite sure what i wrote. My fingers kept on pucnhing the key broad ; letters became word; words became sentences ( with ton of spelling errors and lousy grammar,mistake has the nature of its own)...etc..Back to the music from my itune, Eric Clapton doing the ' Pretending" not bad at all. Stop for a while my hands was rubbing my head and my sunken eyes. I am tired. i am awaked. Unintentionally, i starred at my user name "whirlingboy". How I came up with this name? i don't know. " Gloss" from the cd paris lounge 2 is dripping...then " Low desert' by R.E.M ; I think michael stipe is sexy . May be i am thinking with the other head or may be not... Wew ....George Michael singing " i can't make you love me". I am coughing . Its horrible sound heaps into the night and elswhere...ok i posting it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home