Wednesday, March 09, 2005

" got ya "

Out of the blue i felt so empty. I don't know what it is but the empitness which i felt had no form. Maybe the music i was listening to. Maybe the weather was harshed. I turned on the TV but the sound bothering me so i muted it. Watching TV and reading lips were all i were doing this eve beside listenting to stream music Cable radio Uk..Forever Cool JAzz ...Drone Zone Ambien...Classical WCPE. Then I went in the chat room. It was even worst. I felt lonely. It was kind of creepy loneliness which comes out once a while and says " got ya". Yes it got me tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger madabandon said...

Maybe it was the Sigur Ros. There is a bleak quality in their music...feels like the tundra...grey sky, blank space...

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home