Wednesday, March 02, 2005

killing times

So i did go to gym after work. I also sweated myself in the sauna. The whole "ting" took 1 hour and 30 min. I feel so damn good beside the faCT that i had a cold shower (intented) after witness a man walked into the sauna with his " trunk" between the legs. My goodness! I though there were a fire somewhere in the gym so this man came in with that hose. Anyway i come up with an idea that i will use the computer lab upstair from the gym ( mcburney Ymca) and therefore i am here blogging and swinging my head while enjoying the new ipod shuffle. Wish i have some music from the Village people. That will complete my sence for this morning. The YMCA early bird! The computer i using numbered 6 which facing the door so that everyone walk in this room will see my business. I just now look around the room. There are three users left . I saw one screen to the left showed " Chicago marathon" web site. I guess he want to run .The other screen is blocked by the colum. Back to my screen, i want to wrap it up. Writing this blog is not that fun to do. My motif is " killing time" so i just write BS and BS is not fun most of the time. wasting time by killing time is such a waste. i stop and post it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home