Sunday, April 24, 2005

untitle

one gesture one god...these words came with... my heaet on fore madnet of... wind of the sky my way of sorrow toementing in toxicate eye u ecxept my passion u r the... one day i will ...kike u 9 the flute goes on)... 3 reasonn u could be ...remember from my heart...in awared of life...i found my dream but the moon tooki it a way...i saw ...i foloow between my laove my heart .,...s lowly recall everything;;;u arouse my by youy touch ... ur lip ....u hidden from ....it's you .......i only aske ...with it from tention9 th music dying out)... an paimnful entro... voice arised...because the wine from cup i became a drunker the existence of ur love i became unexistent...suddent pause... is ur face dawn the garden ur spirit that made hte wine..hunderd searching for u... this pain for those who became lovere...u r river from the beging of ur my life i benn looking for ur face..tofay i saw the beautty and facisnation of ur love.. not as i llooking... the magnificient hunderd oyears of live...this wonderest... callled it divine... breeze... stone ... new life into mw.. ur shadow..ur sould.. my fiver fired.. fire in my heart radient of the love my arol love arise...my heart at the place of prayers... white bright intro...both light and shadow are the dance of... no cause.. the secret .. al thou i try to describe love,, speecheless...writng anout th,,wandersing ... break .. bothg place... as oneevery momemt make glory..celebration heart done the fire ut touch fill me desriwe.. don't let me wai..merge with ykiiu..you sould... don't fear dead temple of ... dying dying cut off the chain that prison.. dididid the desperate..interna...leave the cloud ...tghe unforgeton moon.. eternaity .. find the sparkjle of the light...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home