Thursday, April 28, 2005

the way it feels

an old man was seen and discharge for ed. he was trying to put his clothes back on. i looked at his tremor hand which struggle to button his shirt. I lkked in his eyes for signal " help". He avoid my eyes. I think he was so autonomous that he would let me help. i just bend out took off my glove and put his shoes on. he was stunt. i did not knw why? maybe i cross the boundery or maybe he think i wouldn't get my hand dirty by tie shoes for an old man whose personal hygien suddent became difficuty tasks. As i done with the shoes, i stood up infront of him and embrace his shoulder as he was my grandpa. his voice was tremble, his corner of his eyed sparlking from tears. he said a hug like that mean a lot for him. He had not been hugged for quite long now he forgot how it feels. i am feeling seft-pity all at suddent. i don't know when is the last time i was squeeze between an tlc arm . one forgotton ane longing for. A hug any one.

1 Comments:

Blogger madabandon said...

your heart is so generous and your soul so kind...you deserve a huge cosmic hug :-)

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home