Thursday, May 12, 2005

division street

i was riding my bicycle home from work tonite. I got lost as soon as i got off william bur bridge. I was cycling around unfamiliar neiborghood. I was desperate looking for someone to ask for direction to metropoliatan ave. I saw a latinos left a building on Division street. He was about hop in a SUV ! I stopped him for direction. He looked so supprised. He said Nobody stopping me at this hour ( 1 am ). It supposed to be the other way. " i will rob you bro". I smiled and pedi my bike away on the hurry. i should think twice about an SUV parked infront a rundaown house in far east wil bur . It took me 50 min to get home from work. The ride over the william bur bridge was awsome. Nobody was neither infront nor behind me. The M train passed by under. The water was so calm and dark. The rest of the ride thru wil bur and bushwish was terrified. I was scared of unfamiliar street at night and unknown danger from the drug lord zone. It was an experience. iam so graceful to make it thru this experience. would i do it again? Yes, but not geting lost and make worng turn on division street. i am silly, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home