Saturday, August 12, 2006

Tanning

I finished all my exams yesterday. I met up with Andrew and we wen out to Dusk to celebrate with my classmates. This morning my friend Liz picked me up and we drove to Sayville and caught the ferry to Cherry Grove. First we spent time at the Ice palace pool side. Then we head to the beach. As i applied banana boat sun tan lotion on my face, i noticed Liz used coconut cooking oil to smeared all over her body. She told me that's how she could get the best tanning when she was living i n Atlanta. I was laughting and skeptical. Soon later while Liz was dozing out on the beach chair, i secretly and quitely put her the damn coconut cooking oil over me in hoping that i would get the tan as she was. Nope i did not tan as much but still i did not make a meal out of myself, a silly KFC.

1 Comments:

Blogger madabandon said...

when i was a kid the ladies used to use coconut oil and they mixed it with iodine so that they dyed their skin...they turned this weird orange-brown color.

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home