Thursday, March 10, 2005

He

i went to gym after work. I felt there was a guy cheking me out in the gym. He is very tall muscular eastern euro accent shaved head early 40's man. But he has a tatoo of a naked girl on his hand. I was confused. Maybe he want a side kick? May be he just want something different after eating shushi for a while. What the hell i know! I was naked in the locker romm after the shower applying usual facial lotion . Suddently i heard a voice behind me. It was him again fully dressed looking at my back. I wished i did not step on the towel so i then had something to cover up. Here i was butt naked with a tube of " super liff off" trying to recap it. He started talking " nice tatoo". I said " thank you". I was on the hurry put on my underwear. He smiled and left the lock room. My goodness he did not turn back. I already had a hard on. i think he is bisexual. Next time i will take a peak at him while he is naked. I hope he has another tatoo beside the chick on his hand so i can make a compliment otherwise i will say " nice dick".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home