Thursday, March 10, 2005

Blacky

i was asleep when Ilan called from Israel. He said his dad gave him a puppy. I asked what kind of dog then he said something i could not recall but i do remember he named it Blacky. He is so happy with the puppy. Well next time i will ask him is the puppy gay? Mine is so butch. Ilan aslo said his Dad ( retired artist ) will have an exhibition in budapest in May. He wonder if i could come. Too bad i will be in New Mexico doing white water raffting. I like his works. He is so clever with color. I wonder why he gave Ilan a Black dog. Woof!

2 Comments:

Blogger madabandon said...

Budapest is where my family comes from. Can I go?

5:56 PM  
Blogger madabandon said...

So Bao, do you think Mabel is gay? She sure isn't butch, except when she body-slams me while I am making coffee ;-p

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home